I’m posting this because I’ve experienced almost every one of these choice moments. Book lovers, please enjoy.
Found this on Buzzfeed today and couldn’t help but share
1. When someone asks you what your favorite book is and expects you to pick just one.
2. When someone interrupts your reading.
Because, really, a book is basically a Do Not Disturb sign.
3. When the movie version of a book gets everything wrong.
4. And completely ruins your mental images of characters.
5. When someone you like tells you they don’t like to read.
6. When you forget to eat or sleep because a book is so good.
7. When your favorite character dies.
And you pretend they’re still alive but it’s just not the same.
8. When a book you love gets a harsh review.
9. When an author stops writing mid-series.
10. When someone spoils the ending of a book.
View original post 106 more words